Hair Extensions Application Technique
Elizabeth Clare Hair Extensions only offers one type of attachment technique, one that she believes to be the best and safest and one she has mastered. The micro lock technique is the smallest and most undetectable hair extension technique available, unlike micro rings the locks are much smaller and lay completely flat to the hair.
Why Choose Micro Lock Extensions?
This system avoids glue, weaving, heat, chemicals, welding, waxing, or knotting, those as-pects which strain and very often damage your hair to a high degree. Each of these meth-ods often lead to a bulky and unnatural look, and can also be annoying when combing or sleeping. Done poorly, hair extensions can put a strain on the natural hair and can tangle easily.
- Can be done on all types of hair
- No glue, sewing or braids involved – no damage to your own hair
- Copper locks are available in different colours
- The rings clamp securely in place and will not slip out even during the most challenging of activities
- For additional comfort Elizabeth uses the tiny micro locks around the hair line . The small size and lightweight nature of the locks means that extensions can now be applied in areas where previously extension hair could not be attached.